-
August 17th, 2003, 10:17 PM
#51
Senior Hostboard Member
RPG Selector: 1=Xenogears, 2=Final fantasy Anthology, 3=Tales of Phantasia.
I love all three of those, even if none of them hit my #1 favourite rpg spot.
I tried the others, but got horribly confused and just put random answers.
-
August 17th, 2003, 11:15 PM
#52
Inactive Member
I got:
1) Xenogears
2) Lunar 2
3) Star Ocean 2
I think it might put Xenogears at the top if you select that "story is one of the most important factors to you".
-
August 18th, 2003, 12:25 AM
#53
HB Forum Owner
That's because the Xenogears story 0w|\|Z everything else
-
August 18th, 2003, 12:40 AM
#54
Inactive Member
I put no for story si most important...
-
August 18th, 2003, 01:05 AM
#55
HB Forum Owner
That's because the Xenogears story is so good you don't need to care for it to get the game recommended to you [img]tongue.gif[/img]
(not to mention music and characters)
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 17, 2003 10:06 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
August 18th, 2003, 01:11 AM
#56
Inactive Member
LOL!
I only would put gaameplay ahead of story.
Gameplay>story>characters>graphics>mus ic/sound
-
August 18th, 2003, 01:18 AM
#57
HB Forum Owner
My compass of order is:
Story>>Characters>Gameplay>>Graphic s>Music>>Voices>>Sound
( >> = far; > = close )
-
August 22nd, 2003, 10:26 AM
#58
Inactive Member
Something Random...
Real life names related to Grandia II...
Well, living in a city which name is "Granada" grants you some... "special" names for enterprises or business... such as...
"Granavision" It is a sight-seeing company, you can go to the Alhambra with them, and see Granada during the night...
"Granabuildings" A house renting Company...
"Granabowling" A pub to play bowling in Granada city...
"Granamotor" A car selling place...
And sometimes, people asks me if "Granaboard" is some sort of "Board from Granada..." [img]tongue.gif[/img]
More names...
"Valmar Electricidad". an electricity company, near my hometown...
"Pinturas Roan". a painting company, they paint your house...
"Malfaz Farmacia" a place where you buy medicines... run by Malfaz...
Curious, isn't it? [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 22nd, 2003, 01:05 PM
#59
Inactive Member
IRT Melfice:
[img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
What did you think when you saw or heard about Grandia for the first time?
-
August 23rd, 2003, 10:02 AM
#60
HB Forum Owner
That's very curious indeed [img]smile.gif[/img]
Other funny company names:
Belgian Object-Oriented Business Systems - BOOBS (now closed I think)
Bimbo - Spanish bakery company. I know it operates in America as well; if it's in the US it's surely named differently
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks